Saturday, July 25, 2015

LEAVING FOR PARADISE

 September 24, 2014

Judi and Brook dropped us at the international terminal at LAX. We got in line to start the check-in process.  There were not a lot of passengers and we checked in and cleared Security rather quickly. We had not eaten anything in a while, and our flight did not board until about 10:00 PM, so we decided to get something before we got on the plane.  Actually, we got too much to eat based on the size of the portions.  Finally, we started the boarding process and we got our seats on our Air Tahiti Nui flight.

The flight was smooth and eventually, I decided to go to sleep for a while.  I was awakened for our meal, which I really wasn't ready for, but I ate.  We had requested Kosher meals and they always appear to have more food than the regular choices.  After our meal, I went back to sleep.  We had had a long day with a few bumps along the way.  Sleep was good!

No comments:

Post a Comment